Thursday, October 2, 2014

Welcome October!

October 1st is by far one of my most favorite days of the year.  My reason for this: It's my wedding anniversary!  Yup, 9 years ago I said "I do" to the man of my dreams.  Since then we've moved all over the country (Idaho, Alaska, Arkansas and now Ohio).  We've been blessed with two beautiful children and we are still very much in love.

A few of my favorite photos from our wedding day:









 ***

Another reason why I love October is the leaves changing colors, Halloween and getting into the all the upcoming Holiday spirits!  My kids are both getting very excited for Halloween and I'm looking forward to all the upcoming fun.

Yesterday's outfit was all inspired by the changes in the leaves.  I love how the colors are going from green to varies shades or green, brown, orange and reds.  I love dolman tops.  They're extremely soft and I love how they are loose fitting around the arms and snug around the waist to give it some shape.  Pairing the green with this amazing sweater fur vest just added that warmth.  Then to top it off I love the pop of color with my handbag.  It ties the changing of the seasons all together perfectly.

Yesterday's photos weren't the best since I'm still getting over this lovely case of laryngitis and respiratory infection.  But the weather was perfect and I was finally starting to feel like a human again!  Have a great October ladies!

***







Top- Beautys a Breeze/old (similar)
Vest- Marshall's (similar)
Jeans- Maurices
Handbag- Charming Charlies/old
Boots- Target (exact)
Jewelry by Premier Designs

***
I love to read your comments and hope you decide to follow my blog for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

4 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! Today is our Anniversary, so October is a great month!! Loved the wedding pictures :)

    xo Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy anniversary! Love that fur vest!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! Congratulations you two!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the middle of planning my wedding and this post got me so happy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.