Friday, October 3, 2014

Muted

I do believe the title of this post is aptly named!  This laryngitis is kicking my behind.  I've finally managed to get most of my voice back, but to me it sounds like a raspy version of my normal voice.  Hopefully a few more days (and lots of fluids) and my voice will be back to normal.

Of course Mother Nature has other plans.  She just can't seem to make up her mind.  Yesterday reached the high of the mid 80s.  In October.  Needless to say I wasn't very happy with this.  One I figure if I'm going to be sick, it might as well be cold outside.  And second, I want my Fall temps!

So to mix the heat along with the season I decided to keep yesterday's look muted.  Skinnies and ankle booties along with a thin light weight top.  The best part is I'll be able to wear this outfit again with a few accessory changes to make it more cold weather friendly.

***








Top- Maurices/old (similar-similar)
White Lace Cami
Skinnies- Modern Vintage Boutique/old (similar-similar)
Booties- Modern Vintage Boutique/old (similar-similar)
Coach Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

***
I love to read your comments and hope you decide to follow my blog for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

12 comments

  1. Cute! I like your shoes!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Loving the distressed denim! Have a great weekend!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I hope you feel better soon! Great destroyed denim!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cool ripped jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't know why but it seems to me that you are GIRL with strong attitude.. This style suits to brave girls! Like your heels!
    Kisses, Sily
    http://adriaticstyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look! Love the top and the cool jeans!
    ♥ ♥ ♥
    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday! I hope you get to feeling 100% soon! I really love those distressed jeans - so perfect for fall (which will hopefully stick around...)

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great look, love your shoes

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're looking great. Love those ripped jeans.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.