Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Casual Chic

I seem to be gravitating towards more monotoned outfits with a pop of color lately.  With the weather getting colder and this week it seems to be nothing but gloomy, I guess it's safe to say its translated into my daily outfits.

Yesterday's outfit was all about comfort with still being chic.  I'm so in love with jeggings.  They are so comfortable and they look amazing with just about any top and of course they look amazing with boots.  This NY graphic tank was another buy from my recent trip to Maurices.  It is so insanely soft and I love that it can easily be dressed up or down.  Yesterday I decided to keep it simple by adding a light cardigan, scarf and keeping my jewelry to a minimum.  Check back again soon because I plan to show this tank again with it more dressed up.

***









Cardigan- Maurices/old (similar-similar)
Tank- Maurices (exact)
Jeggings- Hazel & Olive/old (similar-similar)
Scarf- Maurices (exact)
Boots- DSW
Guess Handbag
Jewelry by Premier Designs
Lenny and Eva Cuff

***
I love to read your comments & don't forget to follow along for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

9 comments

  1. Love those boots and that scarf! Gorgeous!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The back of that cardigan is so pretty!

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the burgundy leggings. So perfect for Fall!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute top! Love the burgundy pants!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leggings are literally the best invention ever! I love how you paired them with a long cardigan! Perfect!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look those pants are great love the color!
    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at:
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fab, love your boots,
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute top and bracelets! I'm so excited to start layering, though I'm sure I'll be over it as soon as the temps get too low...

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look, I love totally , however the boots .. perfect style ♥
    Sandy
    http://babysandyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.