Thursday, October 9, 2014

Military Inspired

Good Morning Ladies.  Today's post is a day late.  I got really distracted yesterday by working on some new Christmas items for my upcoming bazaar next month.  But I can't complain too much because I just love to craft!

Today's outfit (or I should say 2 days ago!) was again a little muted with a pop of color coming from my scarf.  I love the look of the military-ish jacket and scarf with a surprise of animal print underneath.  It's a nice mix of styles.  Plus this leopard print sweater is just so unbelievably soft!  I finished off the look with my chunky lace up booties 

***







Jacket- Maurices/old
Sweater- Mint Julep (exact)
Jeans- Maurices (exact)
Boots- Target (exact)
Michael Kors Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

***
I love to read your comments and be sure to check back again for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

8 comments

  1. I love the military green against that soft purple on your shirt. Two beautiful colors I've never thought about mixing. Plus I heart that bag! (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the military mixed with the leopard!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogapot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these jeans look so expensive...but are only $29!! Great look, as always :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m a big fan of MK. I have a bag myself - and yours is really cute!! http://fashionbyemina.blogspot.dk/2014/09/mk-and-sparkle.html

    xoxo Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love your bag!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love military inspired looks! You look lovely in this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Scarfs always make a look so much more chic for me, great color combo!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.