Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall Beauty Bash

Good morning ladies.  Last night was an amazing fun night out.  I went to a local event with my best friend and between the clothes, the food and the laughs it was a great night.  The Heart of Centerville put together a great event for a lot of local privately owned businesses with a little fashion show.  It was a great way to see what businesses were near me and finding some great new boutiques.  The night started out with everyone being able to walk around and check out the booths and put their raffle tickets in for whichever gift they were hoping to win.  There were so many great giveaways, a Betsy Johnson handbag, a wine and gift card to Raise Your Brush (kind of like Pinot's Pallete), beautiful fashion bling for your wine glass, an amazing tea gift basket and a beautiful purse from Pieces of Style boutique.  I put my raffle tickets in and crossed my fingers.

After awhile we were allowed to go to the buffet for our dinner.  It was so delicious, chicken and steak fajitas with some fresh fruit and brownies for dessert.  Only problem I had, was trying to eat my dinner without wearing it at the same time!  But it was really good.  During dinner and afterward there were a few models who were walking around showing off some of the latest fashions that are in season and they carry in their boutiques.  I pretty much feel in love with everything from Pieces of Style.  Too bad 90% of their clothing was way out of my price range.  But still their pieces were amazing and so on trend.

Finally they did the raffle which of course my bestie and I walked away with nothing!  At least we were able to have our swag bag or local goodies and cards and a beautiful handpainted wine glass.  The sweet lady sitting next to me even gave me her glass, so I could have "a pair of shoes".  All in all it was a great night out and I can't wait for the next one coming up in the Spring.

Enjoy the photos (and fashions) from last night and I apologize for some of them being blurry.

***
Yesterday's OOTD







Pants- Charming Charlies/old
Heels- Jessica Simpson/old
Michael Kors Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

***
2014 Fall Beauty Bash
My swag bag is filled!


Megan and I showing off our beautiful new handpainted wine glasses from Unique Celebrations



So glad to be living closer to her again.  Besties for almost 15 years!

Pieces of Style booth.. that coral bag is what they were raffling off
  

I love this jacket and scarf combination.  The color was perfect for the Fall and the cut was flattering on all body types.  


You can't really see the details very good in these pictures, but that jacket was amazing.  Then the dress she had under it was a beautiful print and had cap sleeves.


I would LOVE to have this dress in my closet.  The leather was so soft and the length was very lady like.  Which is perfect and completely on trend for this season.  I could see this dress dressed up and even dressed down.

Here she added this super soft leopard drapped vest.  It took the dress from being dressy on its own to being more of a casual look just by adding that vest.  *sigh*

I couldn't keep my eyes off of this jacket last night.  The cut, pattern and style of it are so perfect.  This coat could so easily make any casual outfit instantly dressy.  It was by far swoon worthy.


I loved this dress.  It was just so fun and playful.  Great for a girls night out or even a date night.  She had paired this with some black leggings and booties and it was amazing.  Another piece that I couldn't take my eyes off of!


We were showing off that we were "losers" since we didn't win any of the raffles!  I love that I can still be so goofy with this girl!


That's a wrap!  Gathering up our goodies and calling it a night.

Swag Bag Loot!

Close up of these gorgeous glasses

I love this girl.  No matter how old we get we will always be goofy together!
***
I love to read your comments and check back again for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

13 comments

  1. Love the print on your top! What a cool event!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! sounds like such a fun event!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had such a blast :) What a great event! I am LOVING the print on your top--you look fab city!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those wine glasses are adorable. Looks like a great time!

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had such a great time!! :) And you looked fabulous! I love that top!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is so cute! I love that jacket the woman was wearing.

    - Sarah :)
    www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fantastic event, and some great swag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like y'all had fun! Your outfit is cute!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting event!
    Outfit is great, speccially shirt, MK bag and heels!
    Kisses, Sily

    ReplyDelete
  10. you ladies look great and it looks like you had a fun time at the event!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Booze & fashion >> I'm always a fan of.
    Looks like a fun night with great company!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.