Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Fall Must Haves

I think I might have mentioned a time or two (or 6!) how much I love Fall.  Seriously what's not to love about it?  Leaves changing colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving, boots, leggings, scarves, warm colors, fire pits and fire places, hot drinks.. the list is endless!  And it's another season where you have to buy new clothes.  Okay maybe you don't have to, but it's the reason I give my husband so he doesn't freak when he sees a bunch of new clothes show up when he takes my OOTD photos!

So I decided I would share with all your lovely ladies my Fall Must Haves.  Everything from clothes, accessories and beauty!  To keep this post from being a mile long I decided to only add a few pictures/links of some of my favorite items!

1. Plaid.  It doesn't matter what you get or how much you get Plaid is huge this season!



2. Boot Socks.  Seriously these are amazing.  Not only do they keep you extra warm, but they are so stinking cute!  You can find these just about any boutique or store you go to now!

3. Darker Nail Polish.  Now I won't lie, I'm a sucker for dark colors all year round.  I tend to wear black nails about 90% of the time and occasionally mix it up with a brown or burgundy!  This season I'm love all 3 of those on top of a dark hunter green, navy blue and gold.
(Wicked, Stylenomics, Good as Gold, Little Brown Dress, Licorice, Midnight Cami)


4. Boots!  Boots, booties, wedge boots, heeled boots.. boots boots boots!  You can wear them with any outfit.  Dresses, leggings, jeans and the list goes on!  I'll try to keep my selections limited here since there are so many amazing boots out there!
(DSW 1-2-3-4)

(Target 1-2-3)


5. Fun Bottoms.  Adorable skirts, ripped skinnies, colors jeans.  What more could a girl want?!

6. Oversized Sweaters and Cardigans.  This one is super easy and no one can say no to these.  They're comfortable, warm and oh so amazing!

7. FUR!!!  Okay Faux Fur, but still I am so insanely obsessed with fur this season!  I already have 2 vest, but I need more!


That's it for my fall must have list ... for now!  I hope everyone enjoyed it and I don't get anyone in trouble for breaking the bank!

***

I love to read your comments and hope you decide to follow along for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

7 comments

  1. I love Plaid, especially for Fall, and darker nail colors are so chic! Awesome picks :)

    xo, Pear

    http://www.vanitypear29.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THIS!! SO GORG!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Bloglovin? Let me know on my blog and I'll follow back! All links are on my blog!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this print, it has always been a favourite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh hello pretty girl! :)
    you have a very nice blog! and such an interesting post!
    how about follow each other for keep in touch?
    let me know I always follow back :)
    have a great day!
    kisses :)

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics are so cute!!

    Do you want to support each other? Follow me - I will follow back :))

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great note.


    I invite you to me: D watch ?

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.