Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Layered Up

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Keeping today's post pretty simple.  I love purple and greens together.  There's just something about that combination that just looks amazing.  This outfit came in handy yesterday.  The morning started off cold, but as the day progressed it warmed up to the mid 70s.  That's Ohio weather for you!  But I love wearing multiple layers during the cooler months so you can add or remove items depending on the temperature.









 Get the Look:
Blazer/old, Top/old (similar), Scarf (exact)
Jeans (exact), Booties (similar), Clutch (similar)

7 comments

  1. Omg we both live in Ohio! Get ready for the "snow" they are calling for this weekend. (;

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhhhhh! lol I'm trying so hard NOT to think about that! I can handle the cooler weather... but I am SO not ready for snow!

      Delete
    2. haha right. I've got my fuzzy socks and heated blanket ready to go!

      Delete
  2. Too cute! Love the plaid and leopard!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the deep purples and greens together!! So perfect for fall! I also love love love that clutch!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pop of leopard that clutch adds! So cute!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clutch!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.