Thursday, November 2, 2017

Make Up Junkie


I have a confession to make.

I'm a make-up junkie!  Yes even when I don't need make-up, I buy more!
Anyone else have this problem?!

Recently I made a trip to Ulta, all I needed was foundation.  That's all I needed.  Well, you get me into that store, filled with all those beautiful palettes and what can I say, I'm weak!

That's right, I walked in for foundation, and walked out with that plus the new Too Faced eye shadow palette and new contour.  But in m defense I was running low on contour and the eye shadows were just so pretty!



Lately I've become obsessed with Too Faced, and I'm glad I have.  Their colors are gorgeous, and the chocolate products really and truly do smell like chocolate!


The Cocoa Contour smells like chocolate and glides all smoothly.  Two different shades of contour and highlighter.  The last contour I had was a cream, and I prefer this powder.  It doesn't make me as oily and I like that I can build up the color.  Plus it comes with this cute little brush too..bonus!!!!


Now let's talk about this trio!  Initially when I first saw it I thought they were sold individually.  But lucky lucky.. these come together along with a pretty travel case and mini Better Than Sex mascara.  It's a win win in my book.  I've already used several of these colors since I bought it and I'm in love!  Plus I just love the Christmas names.




I'm also starting to developed a love affair with graphic print tees.  I've been stocking a few within my boutique, and I have to restrain from keeping all of them!!

This tee is one of my favorites, its long and I do love me some Bon Jovi!  I love that a graphic tee can easily be worn in multiple ways form casual to dressy.  



Shop my outfit at www.eightelevenboutique.com
(pants here, top here)
Boots are by Guess and Handbag is from Michael Kors


Of course almost every time we do photos my daughter wants to join in!!

Shop some of the other graphic tops in my store

XO - Beth

12 comments

  1. lovely photos. I would love to try the too face products mainly because you said they smell like chocolates.
    The Glossychic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeee these palettes. Such gorgeous rich colors!
    xx Leah

    www.fashtrav.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty are those palettes?! And I definitely need that fun graphic tee <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. That contour set looks incredible! Thanks for sharing. XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try out that contour kit. That tee is really cute!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so need to get on the graphic tee train! And I love your bag. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I can see why you had to have those palettes, they are lovely colours! Cute packaging too.

    I like your graphic tee as well, I'm a big fan of graphic tees! :)


    Hope you had a great weekend :) We went to a theme park, a nice way to relax after a stressful sick-filled week!

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great roundup of products dear! you look amazing!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LA GIRL | COMFY CHIC STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I were more of a makeup girl...in fact I'm the worst. I never buy anything new! I KNOW I'm missing out on so many amazing products too!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all such fun things. I am not much of a makeup junkie, so I always like seeing what others have.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those palettes are gorgeous...love the rich hues

    http://www.vivellefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Too Faced Make up too. My favorite palette is from there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.