Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Burgundy and Leather

Good morning ladies!  
Yesterday's outfit is now officially one of my favorites.  I've been wanting to break out my leather leggings for awhile now, but thanks to Fall weather in Ohio, I could never be sure it would stay cool enough to wear leather bottoms all day.  So I was so happy when I was finally able to break them out yesterday.  With the edginess of the leather I wanted to add something feminine to soften the look.  This burgundy top was the perfect item for me.  The color is perfect for Fall and is so soft.  I also love the draping in the front which is very flattering on all body shapes.  

***










Get the Look:
Top (exact), Leather Leggings (similar-similar), Boots (exact)
Clutch (similar-similar)
Jewelry by Premier Designs and Lia Sophia

10 comments

  1. LOVE this!!! Burgundy and leather is the most perfect combo!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! There is so many burgundy items I'm currently lusting after and I need some more leather pieces!

      Delete
  2. I think burgundy is perfect for fall! Looks great!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combo!. I love your boots! (:

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than burgundy and leather!! In fact, I have this exact same look coming up on my blog in the next few weeks :) Awesome leather pants, too!- xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely the most beautiful and fall combo ever!! Love it!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the pretty burgundy color on you..so pretty!
    would you like to follow each other on gfc? please let me know on my blog or follow me and i will follow you back:)
    jolahogg.blgospot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this !

    www.madamedaria,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.