Thursday, October 16, 2014

Upgrading with a Blazer

I love blazers.  I think it's safe to say this is a staple item in my closet.  Blazers can instantly change the look of an outfit.  And in my case it took a casual top and jeans and upgraded it into a more "put together" ensemble.  

Since I had a million errands to run yesterday, I wanted  needed a comfortable outfit but at the same time wanted to look put together.  I love this boyfriend tee, it's so incredibly soft and I just love how it just goes with pretty much anything.  Once I added the blazer I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit low key so I went with light jewelry but gave it an edge with my wrapped bracelet.

Here are a few of the blazers that are currently on my "need" list!

***










 Blazer- Maurices (similar)
Boyfriend Tee- Bloom 
Jeans- Maurices (exact)
Rust Cami
Boots- Target (exact)
Coach Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Premier Designs

***
I love to read your comments and hope you check back again for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

15 comments

  1. My favorite piece of clothing EVER - is a blazer. You look so chic!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blazers always take an outfit up a notch! You look so cute! Love the blazer you have on!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blazer is a must have for any wardrobe! You styled it so well! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style Delights Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the accessories...

    check me out

    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blazer!

    concreterunwayla.blogspot.com
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blazers are always in style, so I think investing in a great one is always a good choice! Your picks are now on my wish list!!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, I totally agree that blazers are a great way to switch up a look!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blazer+t-shirt=can't get more chic than that! Also, it's such a perfect model off-duty look.

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great piece. And I love your necklace. Fabulous post, love. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xx

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.