Thursday, October 30, 2014

Black and White

For some reason this outfit makes me think of being at a ski resort or somewhere in the mountains surrounded by snow.  Why?  No clue, especially since I'm not a big fan of snow.  I'm excited for the first snow fall (most of the time) and when there is a white Christmas, but then I'm over it! lol  Give me 70 degree weather year round and I'd be thrilled!

I really love how black and white look together.  There's just something so classic about it, no matter how you pair the two together.  To help break up the two colors I added this amazing pop of color with my red plaid hobo bag. 








Get the Look:
Sweater/Blackbird (similar), Scarf/Maurices (similar), Jeggings/Modern Vintage (exact)
Boots/DSW (similar-similar), Bag/Maurices

8 comments

  1. Black and white will never go out of style. They are such a timeless color combo and work for everyone. (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me tell you - 70 degree weather gets old, quick! I would kill for a white Christmas, or any Christmas that I wasn't wearing flip flops :)

    Love that bag!

    xo Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Lol I love snow. I get excited every time it snows where I live.

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel exactly the same as you when it comes to snow - love it when it first comes down from the sky, super magical for christmas, and once january rolls around i just want it gone! This look would be great for lounging around in a ski chalet though :)

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the black-and-white! That bag is so fun!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bag is so cute and fun!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that tartan bag! It is perfectly fall with your black and white look!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool outfit, love the bag you look gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.