Monday, October 6, 2014

Blog-iversary!


Woot Woot!  One year of blogging is officially under my belt now!  I love looking back and seeing how much I've grown not only in my personal style but as a woman too.  So much has happened over the last year too.

Last year when I first started this blog, it was and still is an outlet for me to share my love of fashion.  I've learned a lot and have even broke out of my shell a time or two and tried out some new looks.  Last October I was set to become a Chef, now I did a complete 180 and have decided that I would love to get my business degree and eventually open my own boutique.  Both of my kids are now a year older with my son is in the 1st grade.  We've moved several states away and have started over in a new town and have started to make some amazing new friends.

I am so happy to see my little blog starting to grow more and more and I'm already looking forward to seeing what the next year of blogging brings.  I'm always open to suggestions and advice on how to make this blog even better!  Thank you to each and everyone of my readers for helping me express my love of fashion.

***

This post is a double dose of anniversary.  Since my husband and I were both sicker than a dog (okay where did that saying even come from) on our actual anniversary on the 1st, we decided to wait until the weekend for our re-do date.  Of course the outfit I had initially planned to wear consisted of this amazing dress, but since I'm finally almost over this crud I didn't want to risk wearing a short/strapless dress out.  So instead I opted for a dressy suit outfit.  Granted all we did was go out to dinner, but still a chance to get away with my husband (minus the kiddos) for nice dinner is always nice.

***















Blazer- Maurices (similar)
Tank Dress Shirt- Maurices (exact)
Dress Pants- Charlotte Russe/old (similar)
Heels- DSW
Clutch- Thrift Find
Scarf- Maurices (exact)
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Premier Designs

***
I love to read your comments and follow along for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

14 comments

  1. Love this look! That scarf is so cute and love the pop of color in your shoes!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to this site. I'd like to start off by saying congratulations on your 1 year mark! Also the color of those shoes is amazing and really makes this outfit pop. Lastly I wanted to say I laughed out loud when I saw the name of your sight. I absolutely love it! So unique and original. I'll def be back! (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I love those purple booties :) Thank you for checking out my site!

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! So glad I found your blog, love it :) And, yes please on those shoes...

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ckarf and the shoes! Lovely look!
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    http://www.MARTAsFASHIONdiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. I think I may be a little obsessed with both!

      Delete
  5. That scarf is perfect! Happy blog anniversary!

    http://lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com/2014/10/makeup-must-haves.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this scarf! Happy 1 year blog anniversary!

    concreterunway.blogspot.com

    -Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary [times 2]! It's a lot of work but totally worth it, huh? I'm talking about blogging... I know nothing about marriage ;D
    Love your scarf!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy double anniversary!! I love your layered look here and those shoes are the perfect color!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute look!
    Happy one-year blogging!!

    itsjustshalay.blogsppot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.