Monday, October 20, 2014

Olive and Plum

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!  Mine was just about perfect.  The weather was perfect Fall weather and we had a lot of family time.  My parents came over to see us and to give my kids their Halloween costumes that she made (which are amazing) and spent the evening having dinner and watching some Collage Football.  I also managed to get a few more Christmas items made for my bazaar next month, along with burning more of my fingers thanks to my nice glue gun.  I'll post those photos in an upcoming post.  Then Sunday we took our kids out to a local farm so they could pick out their own pumpkins and see some farm animals.  It was a fun filled weekend for us!



I loved yesterdays color combination in my outfit.  Greens and purples look amazing together and these two couldn't have been more perfect.  The deep olive in my dolman top paired with my plum plaid scarf are the perfect match.  Since I knew we would be walking around in a pumpkin patch then around animals I wore these amazing rider boots I got from Target.  With the weather being on the chilly side I added this amazingly warm faux fur vest.  Between the scarf and the vest, I was plenty warm.  But I love how by just adding the vest it gives my outfit almost an entirely different look.

***










Skinny Jeans- Maurices (exact)
Boots- Target (exact)
Scarf- Maurices (exact)
Jewelry by Lia Sophia and Charming Charlies
Michael Kors Handbag
Guess Sunglasses

18 comments

  1. Sounds like such a great weekend!!! I love going to the pumpkin patch :) You look so stinkin cute for fall--I am LOVING that vest!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect pumpkin patch outfit! Super cute :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing weekend! In love with that vest so cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love draped sweaters, jackets, anything! Your kids your so adorable. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe Thank you. I'm biased so I think they're the best!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit! Love the pumpkin patch fun pix!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute , I love your scarf love. (:

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful color combo!! I love the sherling vest - it is beautiful with that scarf!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vest! And that pics of the little munchkins is the cutest!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic fall outfit. Love the color combination. that necklace is stunning

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pumpkin patch! You had the perfect fall outfit for it!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fall boots!
    Xo Miss Erin
    See what I have to say at:
    www.misserinsays.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.