Thursday, October 23, 2014

Harvest Fur

I am horrible when it comes to doing my own hair.  I have two styles.  Ponytail and straight!  So yesterday after watching a youtube video (learning how to do Elsa's coronation hairstyle for my daughter's costume) I decided to play with my own hair.  So please if my hair looks goofy don't say anything! lol  My husband was a little shocked when he saw me yesterday since he's always used to my two styles.

Yesterday also really felt like Fall for me.  It was chilly and gloomy out with my backyard currently covered in a sea of leaves.  I kept my outfit kind of simple.  I love this burnt orange knit top.  It feels very Harvest like, but since it's a 3/4 I added this faux fur sweater vest for an extra layer of warmth.

Sometimes you just have those days where you want to try new things, but keep things simple!

***









Get this Look:
Top/old (similar), Vest (similar-similar), Skinny Jeans (exact)
Boots (exact), Legwarmers (similar)
Michael Kors Handbag
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

8 comments

  1. such lovely autumn-y colours :) would you like to follow each other, maybe?

    http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Loving that fur vest!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fur vest. Love all the colors you used together!

    Denise
    www.fashionloveletters.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love that fur vest!!
    xo, Jane
    http://www.fitfabfunmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these colors. I too am obsessed with my faux fur vest. (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You can never have too much faux fur!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute vest! Hair and makeup is one of those things that are impossible for me :| Same makeup and same hair, everyday. I rarely wear my hair straight anymore because it looks great in the house, then as soon as I go outside it just turns into a not-so-cute-subtle-wave. Blah!

    xx
    Because I'm Obsessed

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.