Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weekend Outfits

This weekend was all about being comfortable and lazy.  Well to a certain extent!  It never fails, every time I plan to have a lazy day, I end up cleaning or baking.  While I "plan" to be lazy I still want to be comfortable and not put to much thought into my outfits.  These two looks are so different from each other but at the same time they make me feel comfortable.

The first look is kind of an old outfit, I've had that top for a few years now, but I just love the dolman sleeves of it.  Plus since it was warm out I didn't want to be too layered up.  I added the scarf for a pop of color.

The second look was sort of 90's inspired.  Laid back a little grungy (with the boots and kimono) and perfect for a day of "relaxing".

***







Get This Look:
Top/old, Jeans (exact)
Scarf (exact), Heels Chinese Laundry/DSW
Guess Handbag
 ***







Get This Look:
Black Tee, Kimono (similar), 
Skinny Jeans (similar), Boots-DSW
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

26 comments

  1. I love both pairs of shoes!! Too cute!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Jeans! Love both Outfits ,also love your Hair Style :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    Lovely Greets xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll stop and check out your blog too!

      Delete
  3. Both looks are adorable--but I am LOVING the leopard!! What a great pieces--you look fabulous :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just trying to find other wears to wear it!

      Delete
  4. Loving both looks but I'm dying over that leopard kimono! So pretty!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Kimono. Such great weekend looks. (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a sucker for plaid scarves! So fall fabulous! The new blog layout is pretty, too :)

    xo, Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been trying to find the right layout and I think I'm finally happy!

      Delete
  7. So cute. Loving the scarves and cardi on second look.

    xo, Mary

    Theloveofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most important thing is to be comfy! The leopard print kimono is so cute.

    TRENDGALORE
    BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  9. A weekend with no plans is the best, even if you do end up cooking or cleaning! It is always satisfying to get things accomplished! I love that cheetah print cardigan!!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Husband wasn't complaining since he got to enjoy the baking!

      Delete
  10. seriously this is the cutest!!!! The most comfortable outfits are always the cutest!!! You look great!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fab in those two looks! I love that checkered scarf!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I am slightly obsessed with that scarf!

      Delete
  12. Love your plaid scarf!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both looks are great!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.