Wednesday, October 15, 2014

On Repeat

I love when I find an item or two that I love so much I can't wear them enough!  That's how it is with these ripped jeans and boots.  They are both so comfortable and can be styled in endless ways.  Same goes with this scarf.  I showed 3 different ways to way it and had a my little girl jump in to model with me!

What's your favorite go to item?

***












Top- Blackbird Clothing/old
Jeans- Modern Vintage/old (similar-similar)
Boots- DSW
Scarf- Maurices (exact)
Handbag- Charming Charlies/old
Jewelry by Lia Sophia

***
I love to read your comments and check back again for more of my daily style.
xoxo - Beth

14 comments

  1. She's precious. (: haha Distressed jeans are where it's at. (:

    http://accordingtokiki123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots are too cute, and I love the scarf!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love that scarf and your boots!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the handbag

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you styled this whole look! I really like the color of the top with that scarf. And your daughter is too cute!! :)

    xo - Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She loves to play dress up and pose just like me :)

      Delete
  6. It is always great when you find the perfect items you can wear all the time! I love the purple top with that scarf - it is lovely!

    Maggie
    www.PolishedClosets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your purse!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never go wrong with ripped jeans and boots! It's classic!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.