Wednesday, September 30, 2015

The "It" Hat













Everyone who knows me and has followed my blog knows it's extremely rare to see me in a hat.  They just don't look good on me.  Which sucks because there are so many pretty ones out there.  Well recently I stopped into my favorite boutique and they just happened to have a small handful of the "it" hate of the season.  You know which one, the floppy wool hat.  I decided to goof off with my daughter and try on hats.  And fell in love with this one.  It looked so cute on me (especially with the outfit I was wearing.. here!) so I ended up buying it.  I of course asked the husband's opinion and got a sure looks good.  Men!

Anyway I have seen this hat all over the place and it goes with virtually everything, from casual to dressy.  I wasn't able to wear it for a few days, but finally I decided to pull it on for my dad's birthday this past weekend.  And since I also had this beautiful sweater that I recently bought from Roaming Boutique, I knew they'd be a perfect match.  Bonus points, my parents live on an old farm and they were surrounded by corn and apples so I had to snap a few pictures with those in the background!

 Top: Roaming Boutique (similar)
Jeans: Charlotte Russe (exact)
Shoes: DSW (exact)
Accessories: Michael Kors Handbag, Premier Designs Jewelry


5 comments

  1. Ah! You have me wanting one now. I too get in this mood where I think hats don't look good on me. I blame my poofy hair. (; Can't wait to try one on now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your handbag. I've been wanting a MK bag like forever. Such a cute outfit.

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. this hat is so cute on you!

    Bethany
    Kiss Me Darling
    www.kissmedarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i NEED this hat!! you look adorable in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the hat is perfect! It adds the final touch to your chic look!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.