Friday, April 18, 2014

Ruffles and a Statement

Well I don't want to jinx it, but it looks like we finally received some more Spring weather.  Let's see how long this will last.  But since we did have a pretty nice day yesterday I wanted to be spring with some extra girlie mixed in.  And what better way to do that then with an adorable ruffled top!  I've never been a huge fan of ruffles, but with this top it's added on just right, plus the color is perfect for my pasty white skin!

I just love when I discover a new boutique and instantly fall in love with their clothes.  Only down side is I tend to find way more than my husband probably would like!  But recently I found this amazingly cute boutique called Modern Vintage.  Their clothes are very current and it seems like they have new arrivals daily (eeekkkk!)  I've already posted about the ultra soft white skinnies (here and here) that I can't seem to get enough of.  And now I have these perfect strappy booties and super cute ruffle top!  I'm already looking forward to my next (hopefully soon) order!

And of course every once in awhile you just need to add a statement piece.  In a way I tended to add a couple here, but they all seemed to blend in well.  I love my statement necklace from Premier Designs Jewelry.  It's one of my favorite pieces and I decided to add a bit more of a wow factor by adding the simple chunky bracelet with the large cocktail ring.

***











Top- Modern Vintage Boutique (exact-similar)
Black Bandeau
Jeans- Maurices (exact)
Booties- Modern Vintage Boutique (exact)
Michael Kors Handbag (exact)
Malibu Earrings, Botanical Necklace, Posh Bracelet- Premier Designs Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog today.  I can't wait to read your thoughts so leave a comment!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.