Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Moving Craziness

Wow, it's been way too long since I've last posted.  But things have just been insane around our house.  We finally got the house all packed up and moved several states away.  Now we're temporarily at my parents house until we find our new dream home (which hopefully we found!).  And with all the crazy weather we've experienced (70's one day, and woke up/drove through a blizzard the next), I've mainly just been trying to stay warm or cool depending on the day.  So I haven't been able or had the time really to take many outfit photos.  Oh the joys of moving.

So I have to admit it feels great to finally be at my parents and somewhat back to a normal routine.  And with Easter coming up I decided I had to make a few crafts and make some Springtime cupcakes.  Which of course didn't last long around here!

I hope y'all like the mish-mash of photos and the outfit layout from a week ago!

***





Top- Charlotte Russe (exact)
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Hangbag- Maurices (similar)
Wedges- Maurices
Its a Wrap Bracelet, Shake It Up Necklace and Old World Earrings- Premier Designs Jewelry

***
It's Moving Day!

 Even while moving you got to be in style!

Selfies with my little one!

 Playing Peek-a-Boo
 Silly Faces

 Trying to bring some Spring since we ended up getting snow our first weekend here.
Chocolate cupcakes with a green buttercream frosting and topped with a gum paste daisy.

 A simple wooden basket from Michaels, painted and distressed for a cute Easter decor.

 The other half to the photo above (to spell out Happy Easter).  Easter grass added and some Robins Eggs added.

 Another simple wooden cross that I painted and distressed with ink.  Added a honeycomb stencil and a favorite verse that's perfect for Easter.

 I haven't had a Dairy Queen Blizzard in at least 10 years.  Ahh the memories!

 My dad asked me to make some cupcakes for work.. so since it's Spring what better than some yummy cupcakes topped with a piped birds nest with Robins eggs in them and some simple gumpaste flowers for detail!

Relaxing with my newest book download, favorite tea cup filled with hot tea and filling out my day planner with upcoming events!

***

I hope your week is beautiful and that you come back to visit my blog again!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.