Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Easter weekend.  

Unfortunately because we have been rather busy and were out and about I didn't get a chance to take any outfit photos.  Then I had planned a cute dress for today, but the weather was so beautiful play clothes were called for instead!  Can't really play outdoor sports in a dress!

I decided to share a few of my favorite photos from the weekend!

I bought these tulips earlier in the week because we had snow on Tuesday and I was really wanting some Spring in my life.  And I was so happy when they finally opened up and bloomed yesterday!  They are just so gorgeous!


Since I knew we were going to be gone all day Saturday, I had made our Easter cake on Friday.  I had seen the idea on Pinterest and decided I wanted to try my luck and see if I could make one similar to it.  I think it turned out pretty good and the best part was that even though it was small, there was enough for everyone that came to Easter lunch. :)


Then of course you have to take a few selfies right?!  So I got one with my mom and another with the love of my life!



So I hope everyone had a great weekend filled with lots of fun, love and family.

From my family to yours:  Happy Easter!
xoxo - Beth


Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.