Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Edgy, Scarves and Jamberry

Don't you just love when you find something new and it just makes you smile?!  Within the last 2 weeks I have discovered a new type of scarf that a High School friend has created and makes and Jamberry Nails.  Yes I know I'm probably way behind on the nail wraps, but now that I've seen/used/bought/own them... they are amazing!  And these scarves are equally amazing!  

I love the infinity scarf, but sometimes finding one that you really like/want can be tricky.  Katie with ENomena, LLC has come up with an amazing and creative idea.  She makes these wonderful snap scarves, called SnapDragons.  They are almost 6 feet long and can be worn in several ways.  Leave them long and wrap or tie in any way you can think of, or snap the ends together to create an infinity scarf.  But what's even cooler, add a second scarf by snapping two different ends together to make a two toned neck candy!  I'm lucky that she was willing to partner with me and to let me show off her idea via my blog.
























I can't wait to order more from her!  I love the idea of wrapping two styles together to create a whole new look.  If you're a sports fan you can get both of the teams colors and pair them together for game day.  Contact Katie with ENomena, LLC to get your own set of scarves!

Also if you haven't tried out Jamberry Nail Wraps, you really should!  They are so much fun and super easy to put on.  I've already tried out two styles and I can't wait to add more!




***







Top-Maurices (old-similar)
Black Cami
Jeans-Maurices (exact)
Coach Wedges
Clutch-Gifted
Lenny and Eva Cuff
SnapDragon Scarves-ENomena, LLC
Gotta Have It, Arabian Nights Necklace, Urbanite Earrings- Premier Designs Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog!  I'd love to hear your thoughts so feel free to leave a comment!
xoxo - Beth

13 comments

  1. totally obsessed with your nails. Super cute, love. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've fallen in love with Jamberry Nail Wraps :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look, the top is very cute
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog! I've really been wanting to try Jamberry nail wraps! I'm really going to have to give them a try. Following you now, would love it if you would follow back :)
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the follow! I'm following yours as well. You should try Jamberry. The first couple of times you put them on can be tricky until you get your technique down, but they are amazing!
      -Beth

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love these new scarves from ENomena! :)
      -Beth

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous outfit and that top looks amazing!
    Following your blog.

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like that first scarf! Lovely post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's probably my favorite scarf since I love leopard print! ENomena, LLC has a FB page if you'd like to order one :)
      -Beth

      Delete
  8. Such a fun outfit!

    Abby
    www.champagneplans.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.