Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Business Blues

Finally after being here for a week we finally had some nice warmer weather!  And we did some house hunting so of course I wanted to look good and professional.  Since the wind was insane (explains why my hair was wild looking) I thought my favorite black jeggings and blazer were a perfect combo.  I also love my cobalt blue hi-lo tank I got last month at Maurices.  The top is very flattering and will work for all seasons.  Which is one of the things I always look for when purchasing new clothes.  I like to get my money's worth so the more versatile the piece is the more I'm in love with it.  But of course that won't stop me from buying pieces that are only season specific!

So while we were out house hunting we did a little Spring shopping.  Since my kids insist on growing (at a rapid rate it seems like too) they needed some new items and I always have fun buying them their new fashions.  While we were out I saw the perfect Michael Kors handbag, so I decided to treat myself to a "Yay, we moved!" gift.  


Who could say no to this beauty?!  Well besides my husband!  :)

So this begs to be asked.  What is your favorite splurge item?  Mine is always a toss up between a nice pair of shoes or a great designer handbag.

***






3/4 Boyfriend Blazer- Maurices (exact)
Hi- Lo Tank- Maurices (exact)
Boots- DSW (exact)
Michael Kors Handbag
Lenny and Eva Small Cuff with Dream sentiment
Metro Chic Bracelet and Mirror Image Earrings- Premier Designs Jewelry

***

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Please feel free to follow me and come back for some more of my style!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.