Tuesday, April 29, 2014

100th Post!


That's right!  Today's post is my 100th.  Can't believe that just a few months ago I decided to start my style blog.  And I'm so happy to see it slowly growing.  I can't wait to continue this fun journey and to see where it goes.  My style and blog have grown so much since I've started it.  I take more time putting together my outfits and I've even stepped out of my comfort zone on a lot of items to try new things.  My cake decorating has improved and I look forward to sharing more fashion and life with all my followers!

(My current book: The King-Black Dagger Brotherhood by JR Ward)

***

Today started out kind of blah.  With all this rain in our forecast, I swear it was effecting my mood.  I decided today that I hate my closet.  I'm sure y'all have been there, you look at your closet thinking I have nothing to wear.  That's how it was today.  I ended up changing my outfit close to 7 (or was it 8) times.  I finally ended up throwing on my distressed skinnies and one of my favorite leopard tops.  A smokey eye and my favorite accessories and bam, funky weather day outfit complete!

What do you do when you're having an I-Hate-Everything-In-My-Closet day?

 








Leopard Top- Rhinestone Avenue (old)
Black Cami
Distressed Skinny Jeans- Modern Vintage Boutique (exact)
Flats- Kmart
Lenny and Eva Cuff
Its a Wrap Bracelet, Old World Earrings, Shake It Up Necklace- Premier Designs Jewelry
Michael Kors Handbag

***

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you plan on following me and helping me grow in both fashion and life!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.