Thursday, April 24, 2014

Rompers..Oh My!

Lately I have become obsessed and in love with Rompers.  They are not just for little girls anymore.  There are so many amazing styles out there.  From shorts to pants, there is something for everyone now.  I tend to be a little picker when it comes to these since I want to make sure that, 1- it's long enough for me and 2- it's my style.  

I love how you can dress them up and down.  Add a cute pair of wedges or heels with some simply and chic jewelry for a more classier look.  Or add some flats and funky jewelry to make it more for a casual look.  And the best part about them, you don't have to think to hard on what to wear!  I hate those days you wake up and trying to think of something to wear but can't decide, rompers take care of that!  

With that being said below are some links to my favorite romper styles:



1. The Mint Julep (Chiffon to Lace)
2. The Mint Julep (Harlem Jumpsuit)
3. Hazel and Olive (Romp Around Aztec)
4. Hazel and Olive (Sunday Funday)
5. Southern Fried Chicks (Alaina)
6. RiffRaff (Lillian Love)
7. RiffRaff (Fleur My Eyes)
8. The Mint Julep (Native Lines)
9. The Mint Julep (Sweetheart)

***

Thank you for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment and follow along with my blog!
xoxo - Beth

6 comments

  1. Hi dear,
    Amazing selection, love 1rst, 2nd and 6th!
    I just found your blog and it's great! Follow you right now, hope you can follow me back ;)
    xx
    http://2minutosblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I recently purchased 1 and 2 and I love them! I'll check out your blog. Thanks for the follow :)
      -Beth

      Delete
  2. love no 6 and 8.
    hope to see you on my blog:)

    kisses
    www.gulaabigirl.com

    let me know if we could follow each other to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I'll check out your blog too.
      -Beth

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.