Thursday, April 17, 2014

Boardwalk Black & White

Have I mentioned that I am so over this weather.  We had perfect Spring weather over the weekend, snow on Tuesday followed by more cold weather on Wednesday.  But I wasn't going to give up.  And I just can't get enough of these white skinnies.  So with the cold weather in mind but hoping for Spring, I decided to do an all black and white outfit.  Black because I'm tired of the cold and White because I'm wishing for the warmer weather.  Plus that combination looks amazing together.  Chic and you can never mess it up!

***






Blazer-Maurices (exact)
Dotted Tank- Maurices (exact)
White Skinnies- Modern Vintage Boutique (exact)
Heels- Modern Vintage Boutique (exact)
Michael Kors Handbag (exact)
Maya Cuff, Mirror Image Earrings- Premier Designs Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I look forward to reading your comments!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.