Thursday, January 2, 2014

Classy Dots

Happy New Year (a day late!).
I hope everyone had a wonderful time on NYE and had a great start to their New Year yesterday!  My family and I rung in the New Year with a small at home party followed by shooting off some fireworks at midnight.  We then spent yesterday just relaxing as a family.  I had planned to go out with a friend to get our nails done, but didn't think to call ahead to make sure they were open.  They weren't so we just did a little shopping instead!  

I'm so excited to see what 2014 will bring to my family and I.  I hope everyone has a wonderful year!

***







Dotted Top- Maurices
Rust Cami
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Boots- DSW (similar)
Lenny and Eva Cuff- Bimini Butterfly
Resort Necklace, Desert Rose Earrings- Premier Design Jewelry
Wrap Bracelet- Lia Sophia (exact)

Thank you for stopping by.  I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment!  Don't forget to stop by again for more daily styles.
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.