Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Pearls

I love scarves and long necklaces.  And they look amazing when paired together.  With how cold the weather has been, I've been wearing more and more scarves mainly to add a little more warmth, but they also make amazing accessories!  I love the softness this outfit offers and the pearls definitely give it a more wintery look.

***  





Scarf- Maurices
Blue Top- Maurices (exact)
White Cami
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Boots- DSW (exact)
Cairo Watch and Opening Night Necklace- Premier Design Jewelry
Clutch- Beautys a Breeze (exact)

***

Thank you for taking the time to stop by!  I'd love to hear what you think so please leave a comment.  
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.