Thursday, January 23, 2014

Francesca

Yesterday's outfit was all about comfort.  I love this light-weight cardigan and super soft scarf both from Francesca's.  I decided to stick with the natural theme for the rest of my look as well.

***







Cardigan- Francescas (similar-similar)
White Cowlneck Shirt- Maurices (similar)
Orange Cami
Jeans- Maurices (exact)
Boots- (similar)
Coach Handbag
Scarf- Francescas (similar similar)
Francescas Necklace, Old World Earrings, Its a Wrap Bracelet- Premier Design Jewlery
Lenny and Eva Cuff- Bimini Butterfly

***

Thank you for stopping by to see my style.  I'd love to hear what you think!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.