Thursday, January 2, 2014

Add a Little Sparkle

Eeekkk!!  I have been looking for and drooling over this top for months now.  Every-time I find it, it's either sold out or not in my size.  And finally the day came and one of my favorite boutiques had restocked it.  I was on pins and needles waiting for it to be delivered to my house.  And ta-da.. it's here!

This top definitely didn't disappoint.  The material is so lightweight and soft.  It's perfect with leggings and I'm already planning on wearing it this spring and summer with shorts and heels.  I love finding pieces that I can wear year round.  



***







Sequin Elbow Top- Hazel and Olive Boutique (exact)
Black Cami
Black Jeggings- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (similar)
Boots- DSW (exact)
Lenny and Eva Bracelet- Bimini Butterfly (exact sentiment/exact bead)
Metro Chic and Gotta Have It Bracelets, Botanical Necklace- Premier Design Jewelry
Satchel- Maurices (similar)


Thank you for stopping by.  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!  Feel free to follow along and check back often for more daily style.
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.