Monday, January 20, 2014

Sequins and Leopard

I love days when I get to sleep in.  Even though I really didn't get to sleep in!  Because of the weather we've had my son's school decided to go ahead and have class today even though it was a scheduled day off.  Thankfully my husband had the day off and was volunteered to take our son to school.  Which meant I got to "sleep in", but I still had to get up and make sure everything was good to go (the right shoes-gym day, his bookbag, folder etc).  But then my daughter woke up and decided to cuddle with me in bed for a little while.  Who can resist morning snuggles?  Speaking off which, my cat Bella, loves to snuggle.  Pretty much every morning I wake up with her all wrapped up around me.  And the second I crawl out of bed she gladly takes my spot!


After my lazy morning, one of my best friends and I finally got to go and get our nails done.  We tried this a couple of weeks ago, but sort of forgot pretty much everything is closed on New Years Day!  Anywho, we finally took the morning and did some pampering.  The two of us have so much in common, but are total opposites as well.  She is all about the bright colors and hippie/boho styles and I favor the dark colors with a classy/chic style.  So we joked that this picture pretty much sums up our friendship!


For today's outfit I really wanted to wear my sequin elbow patch top again, but changed it up with brown accessories instead of black (which I've done here).  I love how changing just a few pieces can totally change your look.

What is your favorite outfit that can be worn in different ways?

***








Top- Hazel & Olive Boutique (exact)
Black Cami
Black Jeggings- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (exact)
Guess Handbag
Boots- DSW (similar)
Leopard Scarf- Francescas (similar)
Shake It Up Necklace, Old World Earrings- Premier Design Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog.  Please feel free to leave a comment below and follow me!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.