Friday, January 17, 2014

Flirty Stripes

My amazing husband who does all the photographs for me!
I LOVE this top.  On most people it would probably work as a dress, but because I'm tall with an athletic build, it just work like that on me.  But that's okay because I'm crazy for tunics!  And this top is so soft and figure flattering.  I tried to get the rest of the outfit muted so my necklace really pops.  

I've really fallen in love with boutiques.  I love that they tend to have items I can't find anywhere else and that they are always on trend.  My goal/dream is to one day open up my own fashion boutique.

Where is your favorite place to shop?  




***








Stripe Tunic/Dress- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (exact/exact)
Black Leggings
Boots- DSW (similar)
Satchel- Maurices (similar)
Resort Necklace, Its a Wrap Bracelet and Old World Earrings- Premier Design Jewelry
Lenny and Eva Beaded Letter Bracelet- Bimini Butterfly

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my style.  Please feel free to follow my blog and leave me a comment.
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.