Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Salt and Pepper with a Dash of Purple

Wow has it really been a few days since I last blogged?!  So much has happened in the last week.  Trying to get back into our normal routine after the holidays, only to be interrupted when we found out... WE'RE MOVING!

Yup.


And since this is a short notice move, things have been insane around here.  Between getting a good start on the packing, we have to get our house ready to put on the market.  And then to top it off, it's freezing!  Thankfully we're further south, but still single digit temps are not my friend.  So I've been wearing a lot of warm clothes or vegging out in my pajamas.  

So today's outfit is all about warmth and layers.  A warm military inspired blazer with an infinity scarf to make sure I'm all toasty when I have to brave the cold wind.  How are you keeping warm and stylish during these cold temperatures?

***




Military Styled Blazer- Maurices (similar)
Grey T-shirt
Purple Infinity Scarf- (similar)
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Gotta Have It Bracelet, Linked In Bracelet, Botanical Necklace- Premier Design Jewelry
Lenny and Eva Bracelet- Bimini Butterfly (exact sentiment/exact bead)
Boots- DSW (exact)

***

As always thank you for stopping by.  Please let me know what you think in the comments below.  And don't forget to check back often for more daily style.
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.