Sunday, December 29, 2013

Leopard Statement

I've never owned anything like this kimono before.  And I'm so glad I got it.  First, I love pretty much anything leopard print and second I love that even though I'm 5'9 it's still plenty long on me!  I love the idea of having an article of clothing that just makes a statement.  And this is mine.  I dressed it up with lots of black (I really could wear black every day and be very happy), but I also like the idea of mixing in other browns and some reds, which I'll probably do later on.
I've seen a lot of kimono style overlays like this for a while and now that I have one I think I just may have to get a few more of different styles and lengths.  They can be worn year round with just about anything you wear.  Dress, shorts, jeans, swimsuits etc.  

I hope you like today's look.  Leave a comment with your thoughts or let me know what your favorite statement piece you own is.  I'd love to hear your opinions!

***





(eekk creepy eyes.. guess my editing didn't remove the red eyes!)


Leopard Kimono- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (different pattern)
Black Top- Bobi (exact)
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Black Boots- DSW (exact)
Guess Handbag
Arabian Nights Necklace, Metro Chic Bracelet, Urbanite Earrings- Premier Design Clothing
Wrap Bracelet- Lia Sophia (exact)
Lenny and Eva Bracelet- Bimini Butterfly (exact cuff/exact sentiment)

Thank you for stopping by.  Feel free to follow along and check back for more daily style.
xoxo - Beth

2 comments

  1. I always love adding leopard print to an outfit .I'm rocking a leopard blazer in my post today... great minds think alike!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a leopard blazer awhile ago and hate that I didn't grab it! Can't wait to see how your rock yours!
      -Beth

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.