Friday, January 17, 2014

Snakeskin and Cake

I love baking and recently I've gotten into cake decorating.  Granted I'm still an amateur and I've only decorated a couple of cakes, but so far I haven't received any complaints.  Thankfully I have an amazing husband who supports all my hobbies (and I have a lot) and talked me into take a cake decorating class from Michaels.  So this month I'm doing the basic decorating class.  The cake pictured is the one I did in our class this past Tuesday.  I filled it with a twinkie filling.  Jeff took it to work with him so all the guys there could enjoy it.  Needless to say it didn't last an hour!


(everything is buttercream icing and the cupcake on top is all piped)



***








Snakeskin Top- Hazel & Olive Boutique
Black Jeggings- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (similar)
Black Cami
Boots- DSW (exact)
Resort Necklace, Desert Rose Earrings- Premier Design Jewelry
Lenny and Eva Cuffs- Bimini Butterfly
Clutch- Beautys a Breeze Boutique (exact)

***

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my daily style.  Feel free to follow and come back for more style!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.