Thursday, January 23, 2014

Posh

The saying here goes "If you don't like the weather, give it a second and it'll change."  And they aren't kidding.  70+ degrees on Monday followed by low 30s on Tuesday.  Brrrrr

So with this freezing weather I wanted something warm and comfortable.  And since I had my 3rd cake decorating class, I needed something to easily move in.  Which is why I grabbed for my chunky loose black sweater!  It fits every criteria.  Plus I just love it!

(Cupcakes from Tuesday's decorating class)

***






Maroon Jeggings- Hazel & Olive Boutique
Boots- DSW (exact)
Runway Necklace, Mirror Mirror Earrings, Posh Bracelet- Premier Designs Jewelry
White Scarf- Maurices (similar)

***

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear what you think!
xoxo- Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.