Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Casual Day

We hit the 40's!  Heat Wave!  I decided to try something different and take the photos outside.  And after seeing how these photos turned out, I can't believe I haven't done this sooner!  The pictures turned out so much better and didn't require me to edit.

I kept today's outfit simple since I was doing some organizing around the house and took my daughter to gymnastics (which ended in a nightmare.. she's hit the diva stage).  I seem to be drawn to the skinny jeans and loose top look, which makes me curious.. what's your favorite combination of items?

***








Top- Beautys a Breeze Boutique (exact)
Jeggings- Blackbird Clothing Boutique (exact-exact)
Boots- DSW (similar)
Clutch- Maurices
Scarf- Maurices (similar)
Old World Earrings, Florence Necklace- Premier Design Jewelry

***

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Feel free to leave a comment below!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.