Friday, January 17, 2014

Purple Aztec & Magazines

Things have been so crazy busy ever since we found out that we are moving.  So I like to stock up on some of my favorite magazines, make a nice hot cup of tea and grab my favorite throw blanket and relax.  And what better way to relax then with some insanely comfortable leggings and a soft top?

This is how I spent my Wednesday.  I have been packing like a crazy person and between my husband and I we have been busy cleaning and fixing things in the house so we can sell it.  So I decided to take the day off, grab my new favorite leggings (thanks Beautys a Breeze) and curl up with some new magazines (yes I know the Marie Claire issue is Jan and not Feb's issue).  I love reading about the newest fashion trends, gossip and some interesting reads.

What's your favorite way to recharge and what do you consider your go to outfit for relaxing?

***







Piko- Blackbird Clothing (exact/exact)
Purple Aztec Fleece Leggings- Beautys a Breeze (exact)
Boots- Payless
Runway Necklace, Metro Chic Bracelet and Malibu Earrings- Premier Design Jewelry
Lenny and Eva Sentiment and Bead- Bimini Butterfly

***

Thank you for stopping by!  Feel free to follow along and come back for more daily style.
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.