Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Casual Cardigan

I know I've been MIA the last several days.  But with this cold weather and just spending quality time at home I haven't really been worried about my outfits.  Mainly I've been vegging in my pajamas or wearing some nice warm clothes.  I was supposed to go to my Course 2 cake decorating class today, so I got all dressed and ready to go.  Only for Mother Nature to decide to dump a ton of ice on us.  

So even though my plans were cancelled (and thankfully moved to another day), I didn't want today's outfit to go to waste.  And with the weather just to darn cold and icy out, we decided to take today's pictures inside.  Sorry for the poor lighting.

This cardigan is so buttery soft that I wish you could feel it through the screen!  I stopped into one of the local boutiques that I love (Rhinestone Avenue) to pick up a couple of camis and saw this cardigan and just feel in love with the color.  It is such a bright jewel tone and the material is ultra soft.  Who could resist?!  And it's very lightweight so I can wear it throughout the year!

***

 



Cardigan- Rhinestone Avenue (exact/similar)
Embleshed Tank- Maurices
Jeggings- Maurices (exact)
Boots- DSW (similar)
Posh Bracelet, Botancial Necklace- Premier Design Jewelry
Handbag- Walmart

***

Thank you for stopping by.  Feel free to follow my blog and leave a comment!
xoxo - Beth

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.