Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Favorites


It's Fri-YAY!!!!!

1. This week has been nothing but go go go for me.  The husband and I decided to work on our garden a little to make it look better (we both aren't very talented when it comes to yard work!).  Now I'm hoping that we don't kill our new flowers! 

(Aren't these lilies gorgeous?!)
2.  I've also been busy getting everything ready for my daughter's 4th birthday party tomorrow.  She officially turns 4 on Tuesday, but we'll be celebrating with family and friends tomorrow.  I still can't believe this little girl is 4 already, I swear it feels like I was just pregnant with her.  So stay tuned to next week when I show off her Barbie birthday cake she's been begging for!

(The gumpaste flowers and ribbon swirls I've made so far)
3. This weather!  This week has given me a taste of Fall and I'm loving it.  Too bad it's supposed to go back up to the high 80's next week.  But at least I was able to break out a few Fall favorites.


That's all I've got for today...I've got to get bake to this cake to make my little girl happy!  I hope everyone has a great weekend and I look forward to posting more outfits next week!


6 comments

  1. Oh my gosh that cake looks like it's going to be gorgeous!! Can't wait to see it! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your daughter has a great birthday :)! & I love the lilies!
    Rose
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the cake!! Hope she has a wonderful party!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your little one! You are so lucky you still have blooming lilies! My mom's kicked it first week of July. haha They don't look pretty very long. (; Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your daughter! Great post!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those orange lilies are so pretty! Love them!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.