Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The Chunky Sweater


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             If you've been following my blog for awhile you might have noticed I really only have one hairstyle...straight!  I swear I am totally hopeless when it comes to styling my hair.  So I decided to go old school and break out my curlers.  Now that I see how pretty my hair is all curled, I just might break these out more often! 









Happy Thanksgiving (one day early!)

This year I have so many things to be Thankful for.  
-My husband and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last month and everyday I'm thankful to say he's my husband.  He's my rock and the love of my life.
-Our kids have really grown this year and their personalities are shining.  I love to look back at photos to see how much they've grown and I look forward to see what their future has in store for them.  
-I'm thankful to be living near my parents again.  I've missed not being able to see them all the time and I'm even more thankful that my kids get to be around their grandparents.  I never really saw my grandparents when I was growing up since we lived far away, so I know how much my parents love it and how amazing it is for my kids.  
-I'm thankful to be have the friends that I do.  I have friends that are old and new and I love each and everyone one of them.  Each of them adds to my life and I'm thankful for their friendship.  
-I'm thankful for our men and woman her a serving in our Armed Forces.  A lot of them can not be with their families today, because they are out keeping our country and others safe.  So please while you gather around the dinner table tomorrow, please take a moment to think of them.
-I'm thankful for the opportunities I have to make my dream become a reality soon.  I have an amazing husband whose super supportive of me and I can't wait to start building on my dream.

There is so much more I have to be thankful for but these are just a few of the things that I'm most thankful for.

Today's outfit was all about comfort.  The weather is dropping and the weatherman keeps saying that nasty word: snow. Seriously that word should be illegal!  So when I bought this sweater a few weeks ago, I knew it would be a favorite of mine.  I love how thick it is, but with the wide neck you can still be stylish.  I've seen this sweater come in a handful of colors and I'm tempted to pick up a few more.  And there are so many ways to wear this: off the should, as a cowl neck, with a tank, a chambray shirt, a collared blouse, or with a scarf.  The options are endless, but if you're wanting to buy one, do it quickly as these seem to fly off the shelves.

 Sweater\Merchant 31 (more colors: here, here & here) | Jeans/Modern Vintage | Boot/Francescas | Scarf/Francescas (similar)

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.