Monday, November 30, 2015

Burgundy & Cyber Monday












Happy Monday Loves!

This past week has been fun and relaxing but now I'm back in full swing.  I have such a busy schedule coming up with lots of parties I'm planning.  Hopefully I'll be able to take lots of photos and post about some of my favorite drinks, foods and games!

For today's outfit I love the all black with the pop of burgundy.  I have this same top in black (here and here) and when I saw it in burgundy at a recent trip to Bloom I knew I had to have it.  Plus any excuse I can have to wear this trench makes me happy.

Since today is Cyber Monday I wanted to share a few of my favorite boutiques who are having a cyber deal!

Merchant 31 - 30% off purchase (excludes clearance.. code: CYBER30)
Hazel and Olive - 20% off entire site (code: cybermonday)
Riff Raff - Check out the sale.. changes each hour! (code: mondayfunday)
Blue Door Boutique - 30% off your order 
Taylor Monroe - 15% off your order + Free Shipping (code: Cyber15)

 Jacket/Merchant 31 | Top/Bloom | Jeans/Charlotte Russe | Boots/DSW

8 comments

  1. Love the pop of color under the coat! Hope you had a wonderful holiday with your beautiful family!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That long coat is awesome - love how it looks on you! Hope you have fun at all your parties this week! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cardigan is gorgeous!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That B/W coat looks amazing! :)

    Love the high-heeled boots too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is so pretty! The length compliments your frame so well. Lovely look. xx

    Audrey Adair | http://happilyaudrey.com/2015/12/01/truhair-giveaway/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That striped coat is awesome! Makes such a statement!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This coat is to die for!
    Love it,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the black and white coat, that's gorgeous!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.