Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Blanket Scarf








Other ways to wear the blanket scarf:
(photo credit: via pinterest)

Today's outfit is all about the blanket scarf.  This scarf has been seen all over the blogger sites, shops and magazines.  It's very versatile and can be paired with any outfit, from dresses to jeans.  When I first saw these last season I wanted one, but every time I went to buy one they were always sold out.  So this year when I started seeing my favorite boutiques carrying them I snatched one up!

I love how thick and warm this is on top of being stylish.  I'm a sucker for just about anything plaid, especially in the Fall, so it's no wonder I grab this scarf almost every time I leave the house now.  For today I paired it with my olive green dolman top and faux leather jacket.  Along with my ripped jeans and boots it really makes for a casual outfit, perfect for running errands.  

I already have a my eye on a couple more color options!

Blanket Scarf/Merchant 31 (similar, similar) | Jacket/Maurices (similar) | Top/Beautys a Breeze-sold out (similar) | Jeans/Charlotte Russe | Boots/Francescas


3 comments

  1. I had the hardest time with a blanket scarf I bought and thank god for those pinterest tutorials LOL!! Love the way you styled yours! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm still playing around with other ways of wearing it, but with the cold wind we've been having I'm totally okay with it wrapped around me!

      Delete
  2. They really are SO warm! I wish it were colder in CA so I could live in them!! Thanks for the reminder on other ways to wear them, too :)

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.