Monday, November 23, 2015

Stripes and Leopards










I can't believe it's Thanksgiving week already.  Where did this month go?  Heck where did this year go?!  Every year at this time I always try and figure out where the time went, but I love to reflect back on what all my family and I have accomplished this year.  Normally, at this time I'm going into baking over-drive by making tons of desserts and doing prep work for Thanksgiving dinner.  But this year since my husband had to go out of town for work, the kids and I will be spending it at my parents house.  I'll still be able to do lots of baking, but I just won't have to worry about doing it all on my own.

Now on to today's look.  The more I wear this tunic dress, the more I'm loving it.  The last time I wore this dress, I paired it with jeans and a puffer vest (here), that was more of a casual look.  This is what I love about versatile pieces, by changing a few items, I've made this dress more dressier.  I decided to pair it with some white jeggings, my favorite OTK boots and this amazing leopard kimono.  I love the mixture of prints in this outfit too.  It really makes a statement and helps me stand out in a crowd.

 Dress/Merchant 31 | Jeggings/Modern Vintage | Boots/DSW

5 comments

  1. I love mixing patterns! You look fab!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the striped top girl! And definitely I agree - time is flying! Before you know it, it'll be New Years Eve!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your hair girl!! And that striped top is great on you! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes and leopard print is one of my favorite combos! Love this look!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love leopard and stripes together!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.