Monday, November 16, 2015

A Touch of Gold

 










The other weekend and bunch of my girl friends and I decided we needed a night out.  Which was the perfect excuse to break out this gold sequin top again!  I decided to keep the outfit simple and sleek, going all black, witch just the hint of gold.

Ladies Night was a blast, we tried a handful of local hot spots and ended the night doing Fireballs at TGI Fridays!
 Blazer/Maurices (similar) | Top/Merchant 31-sold out | Jeans/Charlotte Russe
Boots/DSW | Clutch/Maurices-sold out (similar)



6 comments

  1. Great look for a night out!!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm already looking forward to our next one so I can get dressed up again!

      Delete
  2. Aww you look adorable!! I love this sassy girls night out look :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I might have been slightly over dressed compared to everyone else, but that's fine with me!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am completely obsessed with these shoes!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.