Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Happy Veteran's Day


I just wanted to do a quick shout out to all my fellow Veterans.  Thank you to all who have served before, during and currently.  Thank you to my amazing husband who is my hero and the love of my life.  Thank you to my mom and dad (who also met while serving), both of my grandpas, my brother in law and the several cousins/uncles that have/are serving.  Thank you to all my amazing friends I've met through Basic Training, Tech School and all my duty stations.  Thank you to all my supervisors and leadership and all the other Veteran's who are out there.  

Thank You!













Lately I've been getting into pieces that make a statement.  And between my new favorite necklace and this coat, I think my goal is completed!  Lately I have just been living in nothing but black and white.  I've always been a big lover of black, but this classic combination has been my go to!  But I love the simplicity of this with the casual white sweater and then the more dressier trench coat.  Which even though it's light weight, adding a sweater underneath instantly makes it warmer!  Plus I love the way it looks when I walk and the wind gets a hold of it!  

So as the days get colder don't be surprised if you see this popping up more and more!

 Coat/Merchant 31 | Sweater/Local Love-sold out (similar\similar) | Jeans/Charlotte Russe
Boots/DSW | Necklace/Premier Designs



12 comments

  1. Thank you to you and all of your familyfor your service!! Happy Veteran's Day!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I loved my days when I was in and all the amazing friends that I've met. It's truly another family!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for serving Beth! It's been wonderful getting to know you through the blog world. I hope you and your husband, as well as your entire family have a blessed day! (:

    You totally rock all things black and white! I can never find the balance. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you Kiki. I've loved getting to know you as well! Reading your blog posts are so much fun!

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry I missed this yesterday, but thank you so much for your service and your families service!!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you! I truly loved being in the Air Force and part of me misses it, but I also fully enjoy being a stay at home mom!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your service! I'm married to a veteran, so I always appreciate these posts. Just have to say, love that coat too! I have one very similar and love, love it!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please give my belated Thanks to your husband as well! I saw your coat that's similar to this one and fell in love with it! I'm hoping I'll be able to wear this more even when the temps drop.

      Delete
  5. You are an amazing person inside and out!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Veteran's Day to you & your family. Thanks for your service. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.