Monday, November 9, 2015

Mixing and Layering









Today's OOTD was all about mixing prints and layering.  The weather is getting colder and that means you need to layer on the clothes, but you can still do it and be fashionable!  At a recent shopping trip I snagged this must have blanket scarf (and holy warmness!) and this striped tunic/dress.  It's actually a dress, but to stay warmer I opted to pair it with jeans.  I'm looking forward to wearing this with my black OTK boots too.  And to add a little structure (and more warmth.. I hate the cold) I added my quilted vest.

What's your favorite way to layer?!

Dress/Merchant 31 | Vest/Marshalls (similar) | Blanket Scarf/Merchant 31
Boots/DSW (similar) | Jeans/Charlotte Russe


4 comments

  1. We are scarf twins! (: Loving the color of your hair girl!!! On a side note, I think that dress looks much better with jeans. And hey, always great to buy thinks that are multi-functional! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those jeans with those boots!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving stripes and plaid too! Great outfit girl! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.