Friday, November 13, 2015

My Holiday Favorites



Happy Weekend Lovelies!  

As I sit here going over my planner of upcoming events all I see is lots and lots of Christmas related events.  Sadly only one of them is a dressy affair (which is my own Christmas party I'm having because I need a reason to dress up!).  But this got me to thinking about all the pretty Holiday wear that my favorite boutiques are releasing.  So I rounded up a few of my favorite items from skirts, to pants, tops and dresses. 

Which item (or items) are you loving?!

(photos credit: Hazel & Olive, RiffRaff & Modern Vintage)
1- Hazel & Olive Skirt | 2- RiffRaff Skirt | 3- Modern Vintage Skirt (2 colors)


(photo credit: Mint Julep, Modern Vintage)
1- Mint Julep Shorts | 2- Modern Vintage Leggings (4 colors!) | 3- Riff Raff Leggings


(photo credit: Mint Julep, Riff Raff & Merchant 31)
1- Mint Julep Dress | 2- Mint Julep Dress | 3- Riff Raff Dress | 4- Merchant 31 Dress


(photo credit: RiffRaff)
1- Riff Raff Top | 2- Riff Raff Top 


Have a great weekend! 



5 comments

  1. I love all of these looks, but really want those sequin leggings!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I see those leggings the more I love them, but at the same time they scare the crap out of me!

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to war gold sequined leggings for like two years now...maybe this will be the year lol! xo, Biana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you'd look amazing in them. I need to work up the courage to wear them!

      Delete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.