Monday, September 7, 2015

Neutral Python








Heat/humidity and me do not mix.  Especially when I've decided I'm ready for Fall weather and Mother Nature won't agree with me.  So in today's OOTD, I decided to compromise.  I wore these super cute tweed shorts that I've had forever with my favorite python chiffon blouse.  It kept me cool, but also allowed me to look more "fallish".  

I love when I can wear items that I've had from past seasons and still make them work for today.  I try and buy a lot of classic pieces so I can wear them longer and I know they won't go "out of style".  Plus I know my husband prefers it more because I'm not causing us to go into bankruptcy every 4 months!  And with today's "rules" you can mix and match pretty much anything.  So now that fun is playing in my closet seeing what I have and making it new again!

Right now I've been busy checking out all the latest must haves to add to my closet for the upcoming seasons.  So far I've decided I need more vests, oversized sweaters, a lot more leopard and some leg warmers.

What's on your Fall Must Have list?  I'll be posting soon on my favorite boutique must haves!
All items are from the past so here are some similar pieces:
Heels: DSW, DSW, DSW

My Accessories: Michael Kors Handbag, Carlos by Carlos Santana, Premier Designs Jewelry, Whispering Prayer, Chloe & Isabel



2 comments

  1. Love your top!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good with your hair thrown up! I rarely do anything interesting with my hair. It's too curly to style all fancy. haha. But I look like a wreck when I just toss it up. (; I'm done with this humidity crap too. Where are you fall?!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.