Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Black & White








Today's post is short and sweet.  The gloomy weather and week long headache have worn me out.

I bought this top at a new boutique I found while visiting with my parents last month.  I love the simple front, with the surprise opening in the back.  Sometimes you just need a classic black and white outfit!

I hope everyone has a great "hump day"!

 Top: Blossom
Shorts: Maurices
Shoes: Coach
Accessories: Miche, Premier Design, Whispering Prayer


1 comment

  1. Love the simplicity of the black and white. Such an easy, yet beautiful color combo! Hope you are feeling better. Heads up girl, 65 and rain this weekend for us Ohioans. Hope you can relax at home! (:

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.