Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Plum Perfect

(Image via Google)








Yay!!  It's officially my favorite time of the year.  The leaves are changing colors and the nights are getting cooler.  And to welcome this gorgeous Fall day I wore my favorite destroyed jeans and this amazingly cute sweater.  Now it's time to get the house decorated for Halloween and start making those Christmas wishlists!

Happy Fall Y'all!


 Top: Maurices
Accessories: Michael Kors handbag, Target shoes, Premier Designs Jewelry


4 comments

  1. You are fall fabulous! Love that color on you! -xx

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of this top! Perfect for fall!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sweater girl - the color is so pretty! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purples are so flattering on you! I can't wait to rock all the fun fall colors! Now if only someone would tell our state to stop being 85 degrees every day. (;

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Please follow along for more of my daily style!
xoxo - Beth

On Instagram

© Behind My Heels. Made with love by The Dutch Lady Designs.